BJCP CABIN FEVER CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL COMMERCIAL COMPETITION
Only Brewers participating in the Festival are eligible to participate in the Competition. Must be a WV ABC licensed commercial Brewer. Brewery must be located in the state of West Virginia. Only craft beer brewed in West Virginia may be entered. $5 fee per entry. Brewers are allowed multiple entries in one category however the same beer may not be entered in more than one category. Any beer produced by a participating Brewery may be entered into the competition, even if it is not being poured at the festival. Each brewery may enter a MAXIMUM of 5 total beers into the competition, regardless of which categories they are submitted under. The competition will be held the evening prior to the festival at the Courtyard by Marriott in Morgantown at 6:00pm. Entries will be judged against others of similar styles as defined by the BJCP 2015 Style Guidelines. In the event any category receives insufficient entries, combined categories may be created for judging. Awards will be given for judging categories and Best of Show. Winners will be announced and the Best of Show award will be awarded during the Festival. Please submit the following info and payment no later than Saturday, Jan. 20, 2019.
- Step 1 Fill out the info for each of your entries. Maximum of 5 entries per brewer.
- Step 2 Click the Submit button at the end of the form. The page will show a confirmation message after you click the button.
- Step 3 Select the number of entries you submitted from the PayPal dropdown menu at the bottom of the page and click the Buy Now button.
- Step 4 For each entry, submit 3 unmarked, 12oz+ bottles or cans. Attach the BJCP Bottle ID Form, enclosed in a plastic sandwich bag, with a rubber band to each bottle. Click here for the Bottle ID Form. In lieu of using this form, you may submit the information on the bottles on a separate sheet and mark the bottles with a number that matches with the information sheet. This is to save you some work on labeling and packing your submissions. If you have another method of identifying the bottles, please contact us to discuss.
- Drop your entries off or mail them to arrive no later than 10pm on Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019.
- Alternatively, we will be making a road trip to pick up submissions if you won't be able to get your bottles to Morgantown prior to Feb 7th. The date for this is TBD, but will likely be the weekend of January 19 or February 2.