Food Vendor Application
Thank you for considering participating Cabin Fever Craft Beer Festival being held Feb. 9, 2019 indoors at the Mylan Park Community Center in Morgantown, WV. Our goal is to showcase locally brewed craft beer as well as promote and strengthen one of WV's most rapidly growing industries through interaction and education. We are looking for vendors with menu items that pair well with craft beer and are consistent with WV culture. Please note, after submitting the following information a representative of the Festival will email you regarding whether your application has been accepted. If selected to participate, you will be emailed a Food Vendor Agreement to sign as well as payment instructions. The Food Vendor Fee is $185.00.
FESTIVAL DETAILSCLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FOOD VENDOR AGREEMENT PRIOR TO APPLYING
- ticket sales goal of 2,500
- one day / 6 hour event
- merch and food vendors
- music and games
- 10' x 10' booth space
- one folding table and two chairs
- nearby access to electricity (if requested)
- access to wireless internet
- tasting wristband and souvenir glass for up to 2 staff (must be 21 years or older)
- 1 parking pass
- set-up and tear-down volunteer assistance
- marketing, promotion and branding of your business on our website and social media pages
ELIGIBILITY Preference will be given to regionally-based vendors who exhibit the character and diverse tastes of the region. Vendors with products that are consistent with craft beer and WV culture will be selected to participate. The deadline for application and fee submission is January 26, 2019. Every attempt is made to not duplicate menu items among vendors so early application and payment is suggested.
- brand signage and booth decor
- any additional tables and chairs needed
- any equipment you may need such as hand trucks, ice chests, etc.
- extension cord if needed
- Proof of Temporary Food Service Permit from the Monongalia County Health Dept.