Merchant Vendor Application
Thank you for considering participating in North Central WV's annual Cabin Fever Craft Beer Festival being held Feb. 10, 2018 indoors at the Mylan Park Community Center in Morgantown, WV. Our goal is to showcase locally brewed craft beer as well as promote and strengthen one of WV's most rapidly growing industries through interaction and education. We are looking for vendors with products that are consistent with craft beer and WV culture. Please note, after submitting the following information a representative of the Festival will email you regarding whether your application has been accepted. If selected to participate, you will be emailed a Vendor Agreement to sign as well as payment instructions. The Merchant Vendor Fee is $100.00.
- ticket sales goal of 1,500-2,000
- one day / 6 hour event
- merch and food vendors
- music and games
- 10' x 10' booth space
- one folding table and two chairs
- nearby access to electricity
- access to wireless internet
- tasting wristband and souvenir glass for up to 2 staff (must be 21 years or older)
- 1 parking pass
- set-up and tear-down volunteer assistance
- marketing, promotion and branding of your business on our website and social media pages
ELIGIBILITY Preference will be given to regionally-based vendors who exhibit the character and diverse tastes of the region. Vendors with products that are consistent with craft beer and WV culture be given priority preference to participate. Vendors passing out edible samples or selling prepared foods must obtain a Temporary Food Permit ($50) and Food Handler's Card ($20) through the Mon County Health Department.
- brand signage and booth decor
- any additional tables and chairs needed
- extension cord if needed
Please note, submission of an application to participate does not guarantee approval or acceptance. A festival representative will email you regarding whether your application has been approved or declined. The application deadline is January 27, 2018. Space is limited.